Energy from Waste (Class C3 Chemical Recycling)
Waste4me is the only multi-flow, 24/7 operated pyrolysis unit in the world.
Able to accept mixed waste streams and operating at 8000 hours per year at 8000 tons per year.
Designed for, tested and accepted by the Dutch military, the waste4me unit was designed to handle the waste and energy issues on military compounds.
Able to handle mixed waste sources such as:
- Municipal household
- Car and truck tires
- Paper, cardboard
- All plastics
- Organic waste
- And various other solid materials.
- Also able to handle fluid waste materials.
Unit does not handle asbestos. PVC in limited amounts due to emission regulations
EU classification on waste disposal
- Class C3 (will be class C2 in 2021)
- Unit is tested and accepted by Dutch Government and holds all required certifications and acceptances for deployment in Europe.
Due to strict regulations (Holland has the toughest rules in the world regarding emission and environmental impact), the unit can be deployed worldwide.
LCA available upon request
All acceptances from Dutch Government and military development available upon request.
Waste is converted via pyrolysis into ashes (including metals and precious fibres) and a choice of gas or oil. Gas and oil is being filtrated for use as fuel on generator units (supplied with the unit) and send to generator unit. Depending on the waste input quality, 1 waste4me unit can supply up to 1800 households per with electricity.
- Unit price includes Shredder,
- waste storage unit for 48 hrs storage,
- operating system including remote control,
- multi flow pyrolysis unit,
- gas and oil filtration unit, gas,
- oil storage capacity for several days
- generator set (containerized and sound proofed)
- access to gas composition database
- full technical support. Both remote and on-site
1 waste4me unit:
- Runs 8000 tons of waste per year (1 ton per hour)
- Operates 8000 hours per year (after 10% maintenance time)
- Handles multi flow waste streams
- Choice outcome gas or oil
- 10% fibre material (usable for cement and containing precious metals)
- Can be relocated in several days
- Operated by basic car mechanic
- Gate fee on receival of waste
- Oil or Gas
- Alternative is electricity via conversion
SophSys BV can offer this technology in full compliance and assistance by Waste4me.
Technical support and training is part of the offer.
Additional education on recycling technologies is offered to schools and local population and is part of the presented offer.
Interested in this technology?
Contact us for more detailed information and explanation of technology.
Wish to visit the unit? Waste4me operates a high-end research facility in Moerdijk, Holland.
This location runs tests on specific waste compositions to determine the exact gas quality outcome. This research enables users of the unit to correctly calculate gas composition for their unit, based on type of input waste and % composition.
Current projects under development:
- Croatia (1 pilot plant + 25 additional plants on various locations) (open for investors)
- United Kingdom (several sites under development) (open for investors)
- Holland (several sites under development)